Novotel Koshien Osaka West - Nishinomiya
Your hotel has 4 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
A spa tub and massage/treatment rooms are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $50
- Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Executive Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 200 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 15 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
DiningTeppanyaki Tempura KURA - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
POMODORO - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
LUVERD - This café serves light fare only.
SHUNSAI - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
HAKUHOU - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Novotel Koshien Osaka West - Nishinomiya’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Rollaway beds are available for JPY 7000 per stay
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.