Hotel PortAventura - Costa Daurada
Hotel PortAventura is a 4-star resort right in the PortAventura Theme Park, on the Catalonian Costa Dorada, Spain. As with all PortAventura hotels, this family-friendly resort is well connected to the major European cities by daily flights to El Prat airport in Barcelona. The Catalonia's capital is just 1-hour ride from the hotel, and Reus airport is only a 10-minute drive.
Hotel PortAventura offers free and direct access to the PortAventura Park, where kids can brave exciting roller coasters (including the tallest and fastest in Europe) and enjoy other spectacular attractions. China, America, Mexico, Far West, Polynesia, SesamoAventura, and, of course, Mediterrània, are the park’s themed areas: whether on a family holiday, or just in the mood for a theme park adventure, guests will have an amazing time. The hotel also gives discounted access to the nearby PortAventura Aquatic Park.
The PortAventura Resort is surrounded by beautiful gardens, and features two outdoor swimming pools, especially designed for children. The hotel has a wide choice of restaurants offering both international and Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can also chill out at Il Caffè di Roma. For relaxation, the PortAventura resort offers a sauna, steam bath, and hydromassage pool.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $140
- Standard Double Save 50% off
- Standard Room (Theme Park access included)
- Standard Double Room (Theme Park access included)
- Superior Room (Theme Park access included)
- Standard Double Special Offer
- Superior Triple Room (Theme Park access included)
- Standard Quadruple Room (Theme Park access included)
- Suite Save 50%
- Standard Triple Room (Theme Park access included)
- Suite Special Offer
- Superior Quadruple Room (Theme Park access included)
- Deluxe Room Woody & Friends (Theme Park access included)
At a glance
- This hotel has 500 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Health club
- Steam room
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Year Built 2002
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningBuffet del Port - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Port Regata - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Buffet del Mar - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Caffe di Roma - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Travelife, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Hotel PortAventura - Costa Daurada’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 24 December
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 31 December
Facility access costs EUR 10 per person, per day. Facilities include fitness facilities, a sauna, a spa, a spa tub, and a swimming pool.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
MHTE number (issued by the Greek Tourism Organisation): HT-76052