Hotel Ariston - Milan
The Art Deco hotel offers meeting and banqueting facilities, a snack bar, laundry service, wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge as well as a 24-hour front desk with fax service and all sorts of tourist information. A daily breakfast buffet is available.
The Ariston hotel has been the first ecological hotel of Italy, designed according to bio-architectural criteria.
Pets are welcome at this pet-friendly hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $81
- Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 52 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Business center
- Conference space
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Ariston - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 20 per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 18 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 18 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.