Hotel Flora - Milan
This central Milan hotel is the best choice for business travelers and tourists alike thanks to its good value for money accommodations and modern facilities like wireless Internet access, while the friendly and helpful staff will make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Flora Hotel facilities also include comfortable lounges, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a bar and an Internet point.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $74
- Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 50 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1960
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Hotel Flora - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 10 October.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 4,00 per person, per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 5 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 5 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.