Hotel HCC St. Moritz - Barcelona
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $101
- Double or Twin Room (With Parking)
- Double or Twin Room
- Standard Single Room
- Twin Room (With extra bed)
- Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 91 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1883
- Rooftop terrace
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningST GALLEN - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Hotel HCC St. Moritz - Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 25.30 per day
Safes in guestrooms can be used for EUR 8.25 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 22 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.