Pillar and Post - Niagara-on-the-Lake
This hotel has 2 restaurants. 100 Fountain Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as detox wraps, Swedish massages and deep-tissue massages. Relax in the indoor pool and outdoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a spa tub and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $168
- Deluxe Room (Bed Type Depends on Availability)
- Traditional Room (Bed Type Depends on Availability)
- Premium Room (Bed Type Depends on Availability)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 122 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- One child (18 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms *
- Free valet parking
- Free area shuttle within 5.00 km
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Room service
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Spa tub
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 11542
- Conference space size (meters) - 1072
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 47-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
100 Fountain Spa has 14 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningCannery Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
Vintages - Onsite wine bar.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Pillar and Post - Niagara-on-the-Lake’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Resort fee: CAD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Partner property pool access
- Partner property access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of CAD 17.00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.