Europ Hotel - Bruges
Within walking distance of the Markt city center and most famous tourist sites of Bruges, this comfortable hotel provides the perfect spot to start your sightseeing in the Venice of the North. Segway rentals/tours are available nearby.
A very special feature of the Europ Hotel is its friendly and multilingual staff always ready to help make your stay in Bruges as enjoyable as possible. Europ Hotel doesn't have an on-site restaurant, but guests will find eateries with 0.5 km of the hotel.
Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available throughout the hotel, and a computer station is provided.
This is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violation).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $66
- Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double Room
- Quadruple Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1961
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Europ Hotel - Bruges’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 20 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.