Hotel Donatello - Rome
The underground station (Manzoni) will enable guests to reach the Spanish Steps quickly and the Vatican Museums in less then 20 minutes. A sports center, a swimming pool and many restaurants are also nearby.
The hotel offers modern facilities and thoughtful service. A helpful and friendly staff will be delighted to suggest the most fascinating itineraries during your stay in the Eternal City, to make your holiday an enchanting one. A roundtrip airport shuttle is also available on request for an extra charge. Pets are accepted. Pet restrictions apply.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $60
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1991
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Sofa bed
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Donatello - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 20 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 10 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.