Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong - Hong Kong
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $77
- Executive Club Room
- Family Triple Room
- Family Quadruple Room
- Club Room (Premiere)
- Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- Superior Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 494 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 14 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Valet parking *
- Area shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Business center
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1982
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningCafe Neo - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Regal Terrace - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
China Coast Pub - This pub serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong - Hong Kong’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Deposit: HKD 500 per night
Valet parking costs HKD 600 per day
Rollaway beds are available for HKD 440 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of HKD 217.8 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of HKD 130 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.