Mena House Hotel - Giza
This hotel has 4 restaurants. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a health club. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $115
- Deluxe Room, Garden View
- Double Room (Day Use Only (from 10:00 to 18:00))
- Premier Room (Pyramids View)
- Premier Room (Pyramids View, For Egyptians Only))
- Deluxe Room (Egyptians and Residents Only)
At a glance
- This hotel has 420 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas *
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Valet parking *
- RV/bus/truck parking
In the hotel
- 4 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Golfing nearby
- Business center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Mena Garden Spa. Services include massages.
DiningAl Rubayyat - Onsite restaurant.
Khan El Khalili - Onsite restaurant.
The Moghul Room - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine.
Alfredo - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
Sultan Lounge - Onsite cocktail bar.
Mena House Hotel - Giza’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs USD 6 per day
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 60 per vehicle (one way)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for USD 22 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas for USD 22 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.