Barcelo Aran Park - Rome
Located in the residential area of Fonte Meravigliosa, this hotel is close to the EUR, one of Rome's major business and commercial districts. This makes Barcelo Aran Park an ideal destination for business and leisure travelers.
This 4-star hotel features an innovative atmosphere, offering a wide range of amenities designed to enhance the comfort of each guest: free WiFi in public areas, a bar, 2 restaurants, fully-equipped conference center, fitness room, and complimentary parking facilities.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $64
- Junior Suite
- Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 325 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1999
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningIl Giardino Delle Rose - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast only.
Ristorante Batik - This restaurant overlooks the garden.
Bar Artemide - This bar serves light fare only.
Barcelo Aran Park - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 11 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.