NH Lecco Pontevecchio - Lake Como (area)
Located between the shores of Lake Como and Lake Garlate, an area that inspired the novel I Promessi Sposi by Alessandro Manzoni, the NH Pontevecchio hotel enjoys a convenient position in Lecco. The train station is only 0.6 miles (1 km) away, and Lecco historic city center is easy to reach through the famous Ponte Lungo bridge, from which the hotel takes its name. The hotel is only 15 minutes away from many excursions and attractions, including the famous Villa Manzoni and Lake Como.
The rooms at NH Pontevecchio are carefully decorated and feature classic furniture and warm tones. All rooms are equipped with free WiFi, minibar, direct dial phone, and safe. Some rooms feature soft carpeted floors, others elegant parquet. The Superior rooms have a private balcony with a view (available on request). The bathrooms are equipped with bathtub/shower combination, hairdryer, and complimentary toiletries.
The hotel has a fine restaurant, I Due Laghi, which offers an extensive menu with both international and Italian cuisine specialties, all accompanied by a wide selection of wines. During the summer, guests can enjoy lunch and dinner on the restaurant's terrace. There is also a welcoming bar, open from 6 PM to 11 PM.
NH Pontevecchio is situated 3 miles (5 km) away from the boat marina, and a short drive from Piani D'Erna cableway, starting point for area excursions. Several beaches are available during the summer time, and in the winter season there are plenty of ski slopes, such as Bobbio, Artavaggio, Engadin. The hotel is also 9 miles (15 km) from Madonna del Ghisallo and other bike routes, for both professionals and amateurs.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $113
- Superior double/twin
- Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Terrace, View
- Superior double single use
- Double/ twin standard room
- Single Standard
- Standard double single use
- Superior Double Room Single Use, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Terrace, View
- Triple standard
- Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds (Single Use)
- Standard Double Room Single Use, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 111 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-12:30 AM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2000
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningI Due Laghi - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
NH Lecco Pontevecchio - Lake Como (area)’s small print
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.