Easily reachable from the city center as well as Düsseldorf Airport, the NH Oberhausen Hotel in Germany is an ideal choice for both the business and leisure traveler. Located in the heart of Oberhausen, this quality, 4-star NH hotel in Germany offers a wide array of facilities and a friendly staff to help make each stay as personalized as possible. Wintertime activities to enjoy onsite or in the surroundings include cross-country and downhill skiing; ski equipment rental, ski lifts and ski lessons are available nearby.
After a day of sightseeing or business, guests can sample international specialties at on site Restaurant Navarra. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features a bar. Room service is also available, during limited hours.
The pet-friendly NH Oberhausen Hotel features a wellness area where guests can relax in the solarium or enjoy exclusive guest use of the dry sauna and thermal chairs; there is even a fitness facility for those who want to get in a work out while on vacation. Guests on a business trip can benefit from the 5 in-house meeting rooms. Business facilities also include a conference center with audiovisual equipment. Television and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are provided, too.
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $73
- Double Bed & Breakfast Promo
- Standard Double Room (Single Use)
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Standard Room
- Single Room Bed and Breakfast Promo
- Standard Double Room (Breakfast Excluded) The Organizer
- Double Room (Breakfast Excluded) Promotion stay 3 and save
- Standard Double Room (Breakfast Excluded) The Organizers
- Standard Double Room short breaks incl late check out on Sunday
- Standard Double Room (Breakfast Excluded)
- Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
- Single Room Winter Holidays Promotion
- Standard Single Room (Breakfast Excluded) The Organizer
- Double Room Winter Holidays Promotion
- Double Room (Breakfast Excluded) Promotion stay 4 and save
- Standard Single Room (Breakfast Excluded) The Organizers