Hotel Terramar - Costa Barcelona
Featuring an excellent location, beautiful gardens and large halls with banqueting facilities, this 6-story comfortable hotel in Stiges is also a perfect place to celebrate weddings as well as other private events. For those traveling to Sitges on business purposes, Hotel Terramar provides 5 halls for meetings and conferences, featuring modern audio-visual equipment and secretarial services. A computer station is provided and wired Internet access is available for a surcharge.
The Arrosseria del Terramar restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner. The Marisqueria del Terrama sea food restaurant also offers lunch and dinner. La Barbacoa del Terramar serves lunch and dinner as well. Guests can also relax with drinks at the bar.
Further on site facilities include a swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, children’s playground and a garden of 20,000 square meters. Childcare is offered for an extra charge. An 18-hole golf course is also situated in close proximity to the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $127
- Single Room, Sea View
- Superior Double Room, Sea View
- Single Room, Mountain View
- Superior Triple Room, Mountain View
- Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Mountain View
- Single Room
- Standard Twin Room, Mountain View
- Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Sea View
- Standard Quadruple Room, Sea View
- Standard Twin Room, Sea View
- Superior Double Room Single Use, Mountain View
- Superior Double Room, Mountain View
- Family Room
- Superior Double Room Single Use, Sea View
- Superior Triple Room, Sea View
At a glance
- This hotel has 140 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Wired Internet access in public areas *
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Barbeque grills
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningArrosseria del Terramar - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Marisqueria del Terramar - This seafood restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
La Barbacoa del Terramar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Hotel Terramar - Costa Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 20 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.