Hotel du Helder - Lyon
Travelers in search of budget accommodation in Lyon, France in a strategic location near the heart of the city would do well to consider the Hotel du Helder.
Conveniently situated within walking distance of the main railway stations and boasting superb transport links to anywhere in town, this 2 star hotel in Lyon is suitable for leisure travelers wishing to explore one of France’s main cities as well as guests with work commitments in the Part-Dieu central business district.
Plenty of useful amenities for budget travelers!
The Lyon Hotel Du Helder features a spacious and welcoming reception area and multi-lingual staff, able to assist you 24 hours a day in order to make your stay in Lyon an enjoyable one.
Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property. If you’re traveling for business reasons, you will appreciate all of the above, as well as the meeting room, equipped with overheard projector, available for use.
Every morning, the hotel serves a hearty breakfast buffet, featuring plenty of Continental options as well as ham and cheeses, which can also be enjoyed in the comfort of your room.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $57
- Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 98 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel du Helder - Lyon’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
Self parking is available for an extra charge
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 14 per 24 hours
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 2.30 per pet, per night
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 5 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.