Ibis Vitoria Praia Do Canto - Espirito Santo (state)
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $75
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Room, Multiple Beds
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
At a glance
- This hotel has 140 rooms
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningLa Table - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ibis Vitoria Praia Do Canto - Espirito Santo (state)’s small print
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of BRL 15 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.