ibis Padova - Padova (province)
This hotel has its own restaurant serving dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $51
- Double Room
- Double Room
- Standard, One Double Bed
- Room With 1 Double Bed + 1 Extra Bed
- One Double Bed
- Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 135 rooms
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
ibis Padova - Padova (province)’s small print
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
Breakfast costs between EUR 8 and EUR 9 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.