Best Western Hotel Artdeco - Rome
The Best Western Hotel Art Deco, a stylish four-star hotel in central Rome, is right in the middle of the Esquilino district, only a 10-minute walk from the Termini Train Station. A 5-minute walk will take you to the nearest metro station, Castro Pretorio. From here, the ancient Pantheon is a 24-minute journey and the striking Colosseum ruins are a mere 5-minute trip. For more Italian culture, the famous Porta Pia gate—designed by Michelangelo—is a 6-minute stroll from this 4-star city-center Rome hotel. Travel further afield to reach the stunning Vatican City, a 37-minute trip on public transport. Alternatively, picnic in the leafy parks surrounding the Villa Borghese, just 15 minutes away by bus.
The hotel starts the day off with a hearty American-style breakfast buffet. Once you’re back from pounding the streets of Rome, you can sit back and relax with some traditional Italian cuisine in the hotel restaurant, Il Pavone. The hotel offers free WiFi to all guests. Traveling to and from the airport is made easy and stress-free thanks to the airport transfer service, while parking is available nearby if you are traveling by car. Afternoon tea is served each day.
Guests who have stayed at the Best Western Hotel Art Deco have commented on the excellent breakfast, friendliness of the staff, and central location close to all the main sights and attractions.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $55
- Deluxe Double Room
- Standard Double Room
- Superior Double Room
- Single Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 68 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free WiFi
DiningIl Pavone - Onsite restaurant.
Best Western Hotel Artdeco - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 25 per 24 hours
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.