Hotel Estelar Windsor House - All Suites - Bogota
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
A health club and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $63
- Standard Suite, Single Occupancy
- Suite, Single Occupancy
- Junior Suite, Single Occupancy
- Standard Suite
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 126 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Extended parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Health club
- Steam room
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 7287
- Conference space size (meters) - 677
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1992
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Estelar Windsor House - All Suites - Bogota’s small print
All guests, both children and adults, must present identification at check-in.
Please note that children 11 years old and younger who stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Guests who purchase a package that includes accommodation and food service may be exempt from the National Sales Tax. For more information, please contact the office using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.