Hotel Rialto - Venice
- One of the dining venues
The smokefree property, an ancient Venitian-style palace, offers an array of amenities, such as an Internet Point, free WiFi, lift, panoramic restaurant, bar, laundry, luggage and room service and 24-hour front desk.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $96
- Junior Suite Grand Canal and Rialto View
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite
- Single Room
- Double Room Grand Canal and Rialto View
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 79 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningRistorante Rialto - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Rialto - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.