Best Western Hotel City - Milan
Just a short distance from the famous Piazza del Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, with its boutique and elegant cafe, the 7-story property offers nice and comfortable accommodations.
The hotel is well connected to the rest of the city by the MM1 Lima underground station and it is within walking distance of a variety of restaurants.
The hotel offers complimentary wired Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $80
- Double Standard Early Web
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 60 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Best Western Hotel City - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Late check-in between 10 PM and 1 AM can be arranged for an extra charge
Self parking costs EUR 14 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.