Hotel Arhuaco - Cristallo
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and massage/treatment rooms. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $72
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 59 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Arhuaco - Cristallo’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 44000 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.