Holiday Inn Venice-Mestre Marghera - Mestre
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
The leisure facilities include a fitness center. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $58
- Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 187 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Restrictions apply *
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Self parking *
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Holiday Inn Venice-Mestre Marghera - Mestre’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.15 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.40 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 5 for 60 minutes (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 5 for 60 minutes (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.