Les Merinides - Fes
This hotel offers free self parking, gift shops/newsstands and an elevator (lift). Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and 24-hour room service.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $95
- Single Room (Medina)
- Double Room, Mountain View
- Single Room, Mountain View
- Grand Suite, 1 King Bed (Vizier)
- Grand Suite, 2 Single Beds (Vizier)
- Twin Room (Medina)
- Double Room (Medina)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 106 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free train station pickup *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- Outdoor pool
- Golfing nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 452
- Conference space size (meters) - 42
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1968
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningLa Kouba du Ciel - This theme restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
L Imperial - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Terrasse de Fes - This poolside café serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Les Merinides - Fes’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.