Hotel Brighton - Moscow
A 24-hour fitness center and a restaurant are featured at this hotel along with a free area shuttle. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Swedish massages, sports massages and body wraps. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. In addition to the on-site spa, a Turkish bath/hammam, a sauna and an indoor tennis court are among the leisure facilities on offer. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and 24-hour room service.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $40
- Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- Comfort Double or Twin Room
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- Standard Comfort Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 54 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets stay free (dogs and cats only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Up to 5 kg
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Train station pickup *
- Free nearby parking
- Free area shuttle within 1.00 km
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Barbeque grills
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Indoor tennis court
- Full-service spa
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1994
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 66-cm TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include sports massages, Swedish massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine. Open 24 hours.
Onsite venue #2 - This restaurant specializes in Russian cuisine. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Hotel Brighton - Moscow’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Rollaway beds are available for RUB 1800 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 1000 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 2500.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.