Swissôtel Lima - Lima
Your hotel has 4 restaurants serving breakfast and lunch where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Gym & Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Swedish massages, Thai massages and deep-tissue massages. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $181
- Swiss Advantage Room
- Executive Room
- Business Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
- Premier Room
- Grand Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 345 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 18 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Tennis on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Golfing nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 12
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Gym & Spa has 13 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily.
DiningLe Cafe - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Open select days.
La Locanda - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
La Fondue - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Sushi Cage - This sushi bar specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
Swissôtel Lima - Lima’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 288.00 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of PEN 69.00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 190.00 per vehicle (one way)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for PEN 80.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for PEN 39.00 per night (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.