New Miyako Hotel - Kyoto
This hotel offers free WiFi, a hair salon and gift shops/newsstands. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. High-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $93
- Premium Floor Double
- South Wing Moderate Twin, Non Smoking
- Premier Floor Deluxe Twin, Non Smoking
- Main Tower Standard Twin
- Premier Floor Standard Double, Non Smoking
- Premier Floor Deluxe Twin (6F), Non Smoking
- Premier Floor Standard Twin, Non Smoking
- Premier Floor Standard Twin (9~10F), Non Smoking
- Premier Floor Standard Twin (6F), Non Smoking
- South Wing Family Room
- Main Tower Deluxe Twin
- Premier Floor Standard Double (9~10F), Non Smoking
- Premier Floor Standard Double (6F), Non Smoking
- Main Tower Standard Double
- South Wing Superior Double, Non Smoking
- Premier Floor Connecting Rooms (7~8F), Non Smoking
- Premium Floor Deluxe Twin (9~10F), Non Smoking
- Premium Floor Twin
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 986 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 6 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
DiningLe Plaisir - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Shisen - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Ronde - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kyoyamatoya - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Lagoon - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
New Miyako Hotel - Kyoto’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Self parking costs JPY 1000 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2100 per person (approximately)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas (wired) for JPY 100 for 10 minutes (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.