Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro - Tokyo
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 6 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Leisure facilities on offer include the health club and fitness center. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $131
- Metropolitan Standard Semi Double
- Metropolitan Standard Double
- Standard Single
- Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Semi Double: 6pm check-in, 10am check-out
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Semi Double
- Superior Twin Room
- Superior Single Room
- Executive Deluxe King
- Metropolitan Superior Twin Room
- Metropolitan Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Double
- Metropolitan Standard Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 807 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 25 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-1 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 6 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Health club
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningCross Dine - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
EST - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
OVEST - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
HANAMUSASHI - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
KEI-LIN - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro - Tokyo’s small print
Please note: There is a surcharge for use of the indoor swimming pool and fitness facility. The fitness facility is closed on the 5th and 20th of every month.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
Self parking costs JPY 1500 per night
Rollaway beds are available for JPY 4752 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2660 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of JPY 3100 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.