The St. Regis Rome - Rome
After an extensive restoration and renovation, The St. Regis Hotel, Rome is one of the most important hotels in Rome and in the world. A focal point of Rome's diplomatic and political life, The St. Regis Hotel is proud to host many national and international dignitaries, heads of state, and celebrities.
Luxurious furnishings and elegant decorations reflect the unique style of this prestigious hotel in Rome: guests can enjoy tasty delicacies at the Vivendo restaurant, spend special evenings at the Divino private wine cellar, reinvigorate at the modern health club and fitness center, unwind in the stylish lounge bar, or take advantage of the full range of banqueting facilities.
Concierge services can help find personal shoppers and arrange city tours. Limo or town car service is also available.
The St. Regis Hotel is the perfect place for an unforgettable stay in Rome, thanks to the upscale services offered, the elegant atmosphere, and the strategic location at the heart of the Eternal City.
Complimentary wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available in the hotel lobby, at Le Grand Bar and in the Vivendo restaurant. In-room accessibility and accessible path of travel are available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $389
- Royal Room
- Deluxe Room
- Junior Suite
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Room
- Suite Ambassador
- Suite Couture
At a glance
- This hotel has 161 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9688
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1894
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningVivendo - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Le Grand Bar - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Awards and affiliations
- The St. Regis Rome is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
The St. Regis Rome - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 40 per night
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 43 per person (approximately)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR - per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.