Hotel Glärnischhof - Zurich
Hotel Glärnischhof is in a shopping district and offers free breakfast - just one of the extra touches that make for a comfortable stay at this business-friendly hotel in Old Town (Zurich).
This 4-star Zurich hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. You can find a sauna on site so you will be able to take some time out to de-stress. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. The lobby offers coffee, free newspapers and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free Wi-Fi is provided. Planning a meeting? This hotel has 2 meeting rooms. Other amenities include an elevator (lift), laundry facilities and a computer station.
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find a sauna on offer.
Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $233
- Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
- Relax (Single Use)
- Comfort Room, 1 Double Bed
- Junior Suite (Single Use)
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
- Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 62 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1603
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningGlaernischhof Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Poisson - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Hotel Glärnischhof - Zurich’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
Self parking costs CHF 32 per day with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for CHF 50 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.