Gifu Miyako Hotel - Gifu
This hotel has 5 restaurants. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $63
- Imperial Suit, Non Smoking
- Western Japanese-Style Room
- Double Room, Non Smoking
- Single Room, Non Smoking
- Twin Room, Non Smoking, River View
- Japanese-Style Room
- Panorama Suit, Non Smoking
- Twin Room, Smoking, City View
- Twin Room, Smoking, River View
- Twin Room, Non Smoking, City View (Premium Floor)
- Twin Room, Non Smoking, River View (Premium Floor)
- Standard Double Room
- Double Room, Smoking
- Twin Room
- Twin Room, Non Smoking, City View
- Single Room
- Single Room, Smoking
- Panorama Suit, Non Smoking (Premium Floor)
- Single Room, Non Smoking (Premium Floor)
- Royal Suit, Non Smoking (Premium Floor)
- Panorama Suit, Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 192 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 5 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningFIRENZE - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
SHISEN - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine.
KAIRANTEI - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine.
HIDA - This steakhouse specializes in Japanese cuisine.
KAIRANTEI Sushi Bar - This sushi bar specializes in Japanese cuisine.
Gifu Miyako Hotel - Gifu’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.