Novotel Madrid Campo de las Naciones - Madrid
This hotel offers a restaurant, a free airport shuttle and dry cleaning/laundry. Go for a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-out. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $68
- Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Room, Multiple Beds
- Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 246 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 2 bars/lounges
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Golfing nearby
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 5380
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningClaravia - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Bar Novotel - This gastropub serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Pool Bar - This gastropub is located by the pool.
Novotel Madrid Campo de las Naciones - Madrid’s small print
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- All citizens of Spain will be charged the national value-added tax
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 16.30 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 21 per pet
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.