Four Seasons Hotel Milano - Milan
Located in the heart of the downtown shopping district, the Four Seasons Hotel Milano is a truly decadent luxury 5-star Milan hotel. Built on the site of a 15th-century convent in the fashionable Quadrilatero della Moda district, this central Milan spa hotel is perfect for both shopaholics and sightseers. Its superb location means you are right on the doorstep of one of the world’s most famous shopping areas, brimming with boutiques and retail stores, while also being within easy reach of the city’s historical and cultural attractions. The world-renowned Teatro alla Scala opera house and famous Duomo cathedral are both within 10 minutes’ walking distance of the Four Seasons Hotel Milano. For those wishing to travel to further-flung corners of the Italian capital of fashion, the nearest metro station—Montenapoleone—is a mere 3-minute walk from the hotel.
The Four Seasons Milan offers a whole host of exciting and modern amenities, blending modern chic rooms with wonderful historic architecture, such as the cloistered and landscaped courtyard. After a long day visiting the city’s stores and sights, pamper yourself at the hotel’s on-site spa, which houses 7 treatment rooms and offers a wide-range of massage and Ayurvedic treatments. Unwind from the stresses of the city streets by putting in some lengths in the hotel's indoor pool. All your dining needs are catered for in the hotel’s La Veranda restaurant, from Mediterranean cuisine to international breakfasts served daily. The sumptuous lobby and piano lounge, Il Foyer, is the perfect place to sit and sip the hotel’s specialty gin-and-tonic. The Four Seasons Milan even has its own Chocolate Room should you wish to indulge! The hotel also provides babysitting and childcare services for guests with young children, along with on-site valet parking and WiFi access in public areas. Guests are advised to keep a special eye out for wine-tasting events featuring local produce.
The Four Seasons staff come recommended by many guests for being attentive and friendly, while the classy, cozy hotel is known for its perfect location, a haven of relaxation for anyone who wants to shop ‘til they drop, and then head to the hotel spa.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $654
- Superior, One Queen Bed
- Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- Superior Room
- Premium Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Junior Suite, One King Bed
- Four Seasons, Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds
- Executive Suite
- Premium Room with two twin beds
- Premium Room with one king bed
- Penthouse Suite king bed
- Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Room two European single beds
- Fashion Suite king bed
- Suite, 1 King Bed (Renaissance)
- Suite, 1 King Bed (Designer)
- Suite, 1 King Bed (Fresco)
- Suite, 1 King Bed, Garden View
- Cloister Suite with one king bed
- Cloister Suite
- Deluxe Room with one queen bed
- Deluxe Room One Queen
- Four Seasons Junior Suite One King
- Four Seasons Junior Suite Two Twin
- Four Seasons Executive Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 118 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- Up to 5 kg
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Golfing nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The full-service Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Milano offers luxurious facial and body treatments in one of the 7 treatment rooms, including an exclusive couples’ suite. Other services include massages, manicure and pedicure, an indoor pool and a sauna. An hair salon is also available.
DiningLa Veranda - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Il Foyer - This bar serves light fare only.
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Milano is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
Four Seasons Hotel Milano - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 53 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 120 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 48 for adults and EUR 24 for children (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 302 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.