Hotel Abbazia - Venice
The property is situated in a quiet corner of the historical centre of Venice, close to the famous Lista di Spagna the gateway to the cultural and artistic treasures of the city.
It is also only 150 metres from the Santa Lucia railway station and about eight minutes on foot from the Piazzale Roma parking area.
The recent restoration aimed at preserving the charm of the ancient Abbey, where 50 rooms have been created, a part of which overlooking a private inner garden.
Wireless Internet access is provided free of charge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $153
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Double Room
- Triple Room
- Superior Triple Room
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Superior Quadruple Room
- Standard Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 50 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1879
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Abbazia - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.