Best Western Hotel Mozart - Milan
For a place to stay that combines quality and convenience, the Best Western Hotel Mozart, a 4-star hotel in Milan, is the ideal choice. The hotel is 22 minutes on foot from Garibaldi station, which will connect you to the rest of Milan. A 16-minute walk from the hotel along the Corso Sempione will take you to the majestic Arco della Pace, which marks the entrance to the Sempione park. Take a stroll around the park to discover local gems such as the medieval Sforzesco Castle, the neoclassical Arena Civica—a sports stadium which still hosts soccer and rugby tournaments— as well as the civic aquarium and the Triennale di Milano, a museum dedicated to Italian architecture and design. This design hotel in Milan is surrounded by a range of restaurants offering a variety of cuisine, including traditional Italian, good quality Indian, Chinese and American. There is also a grocery store nearby.
The Hotel Mozart is modern and clean, with beautiful art deco windows and gleaming marble floors. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel and staff are always on hand to help with bookings and directions. A plentiful free breakfast buffet is served each morning, and guests are welcome to stay up late drinking custom-made cocktails in the hotel’s American bar.
Visitors to the Best Western Mozart comment on the generous breakfast, the hotel’s cleanliness, and the helpfulness of the staff. They also appreciate the variety of restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $64
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Triple Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 119 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (8 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Best Western Hotel Mozart - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 25 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.