Hotel Lungarno - Florence
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch, dinner and brunch. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include babysitting and babysitting. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $252
- Run of the house room
- Deluxe Room, River View
- Standard Room (Relaxing)
- Premium Room, River View
- Studio, River View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 73 rooms
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply *
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Train station pickup *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Free bicycles on site
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningBorgo San Jacopo - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Awards and affiliations
- Hotel Lungarno is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Hotel Lungarno - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 38 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 40.00 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.