Guests can enjoy signature spa treatments in Spa Botanica, set amid the hotel's lush, tranquil gardens.
The spa features a mixture of contemporary and traditional Thai spa practices designed to soothe and relax, such as traditional Thai massage. It also features jet lag and sports massage in addition to scrubs, waxing, Ayurvedic treatments, and facials. Treatment rooms for couples are available.
Beaufort Touch (1 hour 45 minutes): THB 5,800
Spa Botanica’s leading signature massage that will energise the mind, body and spirit. Combining different massage techniques, experience a sense of euphoria created by long and therapeutic massage movements.
The Sukhothai Signature Massage (1 hour 30 minutes): THB 4,500
Soothing and invigorating massage techniques, based on the oriental principles of energy meridians. Combines relaxing kneading and stretching to reduce stress, improved flexibility and relaxed central nervous system.
Flight Reviver (1 hour 30 minutes): THB 4,100
Soothe body aches away with a relaxing full body massage plus inhalation therapy and warm soothing rub of Tension Balm. Completed with a touch up nourishing facial will help rebalance your skin. Before or after flight ideal.
Jetlag Tonic (1 hour or 1 hour 30 minutes): THB 3,000 or THB 3,800
Designed to soothe travel aches as you awake refreshed for the rest of the journey ahead. Recommended for travelers suffering from backaches and pains or tired legs with poor circulation.
East-West Blend (1 hour or 1 hour 30 minutes): THB 3,000 or THB 3,800
Combines the best from Oriental and Occidental traditions to leave your entire being relaxed and refreshed.
- This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
- Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
- This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Reservations are required.
- Overlooking the garden, this bar serves light fare only.
- Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.