Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo - Rome
The Mercure Roma Delta Colosseo has a lovely rooftop swimming pool (seasonal) and sundeck located in the heart of Rome's city centre, just a stone's throw away from the Colosseum and within walking distance of many major attractions including the Imperial Forum and Piazza Venezia.
Guests will enjoy finely appointed guestrooms, many with breathtaking views of the Colosseum, a personalised service, a rooftop bar, and conference facilities. Courtesy newspapers are located in the lobby and luggage storage is provided. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all public areas and in most guestrooms.
Pets are permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $138
- Superior Room, 1 Single Bed
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Group Rate
- Aqua View
- Superior Room (COLOSSEUM VIEW)
- Superior Double Room
- Double Room (Privilege)
- Superior Triple Room, 1 Double Bed
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 160 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Up to 10 kg
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking (limited) *
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 516
- Conference space size (meters) - 48
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningIl Gladiatore - This lobby lounge serves breakfast and light fare.
Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo - Rome’s small print
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Self parking is available for an extra charge
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 16 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.