Hotel Fundador - Santiago
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and sauna. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $115
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Premium Suite, 1 King Bed
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 147 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Free reception
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningWinter Garden - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Calicanto - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bar Cofradia - This tapas bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Hotel Fundador - Santiago’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Self parking costs CLP 4000 per day
Rollaway beds are available for CLP 18000 per night
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.