Hotel HCC Regente - Barcelona
A restaurant, a rooftop terrace and dry cleaning/laundry are offered at this hotel. Relax in the seasonal outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Fancy sipping a cool drink poolside? Don't miss out as there is a poolside bar as well as a bar/lounge if you prefer to sip your beverage indoors.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $119
- Twin Room (With extra bed)
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 79 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1913
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - Overlooking the pool, this rooftop bar specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves light fare only.
Onsite venue #2 - This bar specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves light fare only.
Onsite venue #3 - This buffet restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Hotel HCC Regente - Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 20.90 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.