Hotel la Tour Rose - Lyon
This hotel has its own restaurant serving lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $125
- Residence Apartment for 3-4 Pers.
- Residence Apartment for 2 Pers.
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Junior Duplex
- Hotel - Deluxe Room
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- Check-in time 2 PM-10:30 PM
- Check-out time is noon
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking (limited) *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningLa Tour Rose - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel la Tour Rose - Lyon’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 23 per day
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 18 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.