La Posta del Cangrejo - Punta del Este
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $120
- Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea View
- Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Sea View
- Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Garden View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningLa Posta del Cangrejo - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
La Posta del Cangrejo - Punta del Este’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Uruguayan citizens must pay 10% value-added tax, except when travelling from May to October, when only firms with Tax ID Code are required to pay the value-added tax. International travelers are exempt from the 10 % value-added tax. These rules are currently in force as per the regulations established by the Uruguayan Government.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.