Aldrovandi Villa Borghese - Rome
This grand hotel was completely refurbished in 2008, to render it one of the most sought-after addresses in Rome. With its own private park, outdoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness facility, full-service spa, fine dining restaurant, and 9 fully equipped function rooms where business meetings, banquets and cocktails can be arranged from 10 up to 300 people, The Aldrovandi Villa Borghese is an elegant and peaceful retreat in the center of Rome. An airport shuttle is available for guests' convenience for a surcharge as well as a complimentary area shuttle. Child care services are provided on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also available.
The Aldrovandi Villa Borghese is one of The Leading Hotels of the World and a member of the prestigious WORLDHOTELS group.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $312
- Double Room, Pool View (Prestige)
- Premium Double Room Single Use
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Double Room (Prestige Villa Borghese)
- Junior Suite Single Use
- Deluxe Suite
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Superior One Double or Two Twin beds Garden View
- Deluxe Suite (Single Use)
- Premium Double Room
- Junior Suite
- Double Room Single Use, Pool View (Prestige)
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- Deluxe Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 108 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Free area shuttle
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free bicycles on site
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Guests can enjoy the many features of the hotel's onsite spa, La Mer Spa. Looking out on the garden, the spa includes couples treatment rooms, a Turkish bath/hammam, sauna, and steam room. Services include massages and beauty regimens such as body treatments, facial treatments, and body scrubs. Children under 10 require an adult guardian. Please make reservations in advance to guarantee massage and spa services.
DiningRistorante Oliver Glowig - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Awards and affiliations
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Aldrovandi Villa Borghese - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 22 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 100 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.