Grand Hyatt Hong Kong - Hong Kong
- Select guestrooms
The hotel will be renovating from 09 October 2015 to 31 May 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Your hotel has 9 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Plateau Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Swedish massages, Thai massages and hydrotherapy. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. There are also 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink from a sunlounger or at the bar when staying here.
In addition to the on-site spa, a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, a steam room and outdoor tennis courts are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $287
- Grand Deluxe Harbour Room - Two Twin Beds
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- Triple Room
- Grand Executive Harbour Suite – One King Bed
- Grand Deluxe Room - Two Twin Beds
- Grand Harbour View Room - Two Twin Beds
- Grand Twin Room
- Grand Harbour View Room - One King Bed
- Club Room - Two Twin Beds
- Grand Deluxe Harbour Room - One King Bed
- Grand Suite – One King Bed
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
- Grand Room, Harbor View
- Grand Harbour View Room - One King Bed
- Club Room - One King Bed
- Executive room – One King Bed
- Grand Deluxe Room - One King Bed
- Plateau Room
- Grand Room, 1 King Bed
- Twin Room
- Plateau Terrace
- Room, 1 King Bed
- Club Habour Room - One King Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 539 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 36 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- 9 restaurants
- 3 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Golf course on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Golf driving range on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
- Steam room
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 22
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1989
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free international calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Located on the 11th floor of the Grand Hyatt, the Plateau Spa offers lavish private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. The spa provides facial and body treatments using Carita and June Jacobs products.
DiningOne Harbour Road - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Grissini - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kaetsu - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Grand Hyatt Steakhouse - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner.
The Teppanroom - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong - Hong Kong’s small print
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property on arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Valet parking costs HKD 450 per night with in/out privileges
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for HKD 0 per stay (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.