Maritim Hotel Bad Homburg - Wiesbaden - Taunus - Rheingau (region)
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and brunch where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and sauna. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $87
- Studio, Single Occupancy
- Superior Double Room
- Studio, Double Occupancy
- Classic Single Room
- Classic Double Room
- Comfort Double Room
- Superior Single Room
- Comfort Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 148 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1984
In the room
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningPark Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Hotelbar - This bar serves light fare only.
Burgerstuben - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only.
Maritim Hotel Bad Homburg - Wiesbaden - Taunus - Rheingau (region)’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.07 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.28 per night for guests aged 7-17 years old.
Self parking costs EUR 12.50 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 32 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.