Hotel Chicamocha - Bucaramanga area
This hotel offers gift shops/newsstands and concierge services. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering a Turkish bath/hammam and massages. In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $83
- Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- Executive Twin Room
- Superior Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
- Executive Double Room
- Suite, 2 Queen Beds
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
In the hotel
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
Hotel Chicamocha - Bucaramanga area’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.