Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa - Tokyo
Your hotel has 7 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Escape the stress of everyday life at Spa The Sakura, offering facials and deep-tissue massages, as well as body treatments, aromatherapy and massages. Relax in the seasonal outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Leisure facilities in addition to those in the on-site spa include 2 spa tubs, a fitness center, a sauna and a steam room. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $87
- Royal King - Top Royal Floor Non-Smoking
- Deluxe Garden View King Smoking
- Standard Double Non-Smoking
- Deluxe Garden View King Non-Smoking
- Economy Double Room Non-Smoking
- Japanese Room - with Japanese Futon Bedding Smoking
- Standard Twin Smoking
- Deluxe Garden View Twin Smoking
- Standard Twin Non-Smoking
- Economy Double Room Smoking
- Deluxe Garden View Twin Non-Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 414 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 7 restaurants
- 3 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch TV
- Pay movies
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningLe Trianon - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Grand Cafe Patio - This cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Wakatake - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Matsukaze - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kokiden - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa - Tokyo’s small print
For the comfort of guests, the hotel does not permit guests with tattoos in the swimming pool. No refunds will be provided to such guests, who will be asked to leave the pool area. Guests may contact the hotel for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Self parking costs JPY 1500 per night with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for JPY 3500 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 1550 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.