Grand Hyatt Singapore - Singapore
This hotel has its own restaurant serving lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Escape the stress of everyday life at Damai Spa, offering facials and Swedish massages, as well as hot stone massages, Ayurvedic treatments and thalassotherapy. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor tennis court are among the leisure facilities on offer. Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include babysitting and supervised childcare/activities. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $237
- Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed
- Grand Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Deluxe Room
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- Room, 1 King Bed
- Club Deluxe Twin, 2 Single Beds
- Club Deluxe, 1 King Bed
- Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
- Club Room, 1 King Bed
- Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
- Club Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Grand Room, 1 King Bed
- Grand, Suite, 1 King Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 677 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 21 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis court
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Tennis on site
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 16
- Conference space size (feet) - 55790
- Conference space size (meters) - 5183
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1971
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The hotel offers spa treatments and beauty therapies using local Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Western techniques in conjunction with the spa's specially formulated essential oils.
Damai Orchid Massage (90 minutes):
Our signature Orchid Essence radically boosts the rejuvenating and energy balancing effects of this pressure point massage.
Malay Urut Massage (75 minutes):
This traditional Malay and Indonesian massage uses deep thumb and forearm kneading and palm pressure along energy meridians to promote physical and mental well-being.
Abhyangam Massage (75 minutes):
A central therapy in Ayurveda, the main goal of Abhyangam is for healing oils to be absorbed by the body to promote natural detoxification.
Foot Reflexology (60 minutes):
Foot reflexology using digit-pressure to enhance circulation and eliminate swelling.
Swedish Massage (75 minutes):
A classic European massage using long, gentle strokes to eliminate stress and relieve muscle tension.
DiningMezza9 - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Straitskitchen - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Petes place - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Grand Hyatt Singapore - Singapore’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs SGD 20.00 per day
Valet parking costs SGD 15.00 per day
Rollaway beds are available for SGD 80 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.