Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown - Atlanta
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Go for a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
The leisure facilities include a fitness center. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $119
- Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
- Crown Suite
- Guest Room, 2 Double Beds
- City Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Guest Room, 1 King Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 1,260 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (17 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 180000
- Conference space size (meters) - 16723
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe
DiningSway - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Twenty-Two Storys - This gastropub specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Polaris - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days.
Market - Onsite coffee shop. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown - Atlanta’s small print
Parking height restrictions apply.
Self parking costs USD 32 per night
Valet parking costs USD 32 per night with in/out privileges
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 18 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.