Admiral Hotel - Milan
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers dry cleaning/laundry and an elevator (lift). Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide express check-in and express check-out. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $67
- Triple Room
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Superior Triple Room
- Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Superior Single Room, 1 Single Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 60 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Admiral Hotel - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 26 per day
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.